Monday, December 13, 2010

Two weeks already!?

Damn, talk about not being on the ball! While I've had time to watch the games, I haven't had much time for quality recaps. Ohio is getting blasted by snow right now, and the wind chill her right now is -4. This week is finals week for me, so expect more recaps and holiday cheer next week. What else can be said about the Pens that hasn't been said already? Sid is a beast, everyone is playing out of their minds...beautiful! Big game tomorrow. It'll be a litmus test to see exactly where the guys stand. I think the hate is a much needed thing to fuel the fire. I have a fantastic stat about the record streak, but I don't want to type it in fear of a jinx, so I'll hold off. Anyway, holiday cheer right here:



If only the Pens could do something like that. How great would it be for Malkin to dress up like an elf?

As for the Avs, I haven't been able to keep up with them very much this year so far, so I don't have anything to say there. Anyway, I hope that wherever you are, you try to stay warm, and don't go out unless you have to. Go Pens! Stay warm and safe!

No comments: