Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Chicago Blackhawks...2010 Stanley Cup Champs

Pens fans can all breathe easy now that we know we don't have to see the Flyers lift the Cup. First, let me say that JR's emotional breakdown on network T.V. was one of the most awkward and uncomfortable things I have ever seen, and I've watched the movie "Happiness" three times. This may make me sound like a huge cornball, but how awesome was Milbury's response, "It's O.K., I never won one either."? Anyway, congrats to the Hawks for all they have accomplished. And as much as I hate the Flyers, I have to give them credit. They went through a lot this year, and managed to battle back. Also, Pens fans, please don't be pissed about Hossa being able to lift the Cup this year. Let it go, now everyone can call it even. I will try to continue blogging occasionally during the summer, but the posts obviously won't be as frequent. I'll probably end up posting some non-hockey related crap just for shits and giggles. Well, that's the off-season for ya! Have a nice summer kids, and I'll see more of ya in the fall!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Yay! Not the Flyers!

I was really surprised that Roenick got all teary. Fans might cry when they win the Cup, but supposedly bitter ex-players? That's strange.

I was also kind of angry at Pierre when he talked to Hossa. Here's a guy that doesn't have a great track record with interviews, who has somehow made it through this one without saying anything offensive, and Pierre decides to ask him if he glad he left Detroit. What kind of d-bag moron does that?!

LETSGOPENS2925 said...

Yeah, it was just one weird game anyway. I was so shocked by the game-winning goal that I just realized I forgot to mention it in my post...lol.