Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day one of withdrawal....

I already feel like I have the DTs. I have some old games on VHS (including Gretzky's last game) that I could watch, and I also have the Stanley Cup Champs DVD from last year. I really hope that NHL Network plans on airing some more vintage games. Watching the games from the 60's and 70's is always a blast. Oh, yesterday I got something pretty cool that I've wanted for a while:



It still needs colored in, but the tattoo dude didn't have the right shade of tannish-gold. That color is turning out to be a bitch to match. I gave him my Pens keychain, and he'll buy the ink next week, and then I can get it finished. I think he did a great job! I was a little worried at first because a lot of the tattoos of sports logos I've seen on people have been pretty bad. I can't even count how many jacked up looking Chief Wahoos I've seen in my life. I still can't believe how well it came out! Anyway, there'll be more pics once it's colored in and not all scabby.

I really hope my hockey withdrawal won't make me see creepy babies on the ceiling ala Trainspotting. They'll probably have the face of Pierre...oh great, I won't be able to sleep tonight with that image in my head...

2 comments:

TheRealDFG said...

That is just spectacular!

Aubrey said...

Amazing ink! It's so perfect you could almost be officially licensed.

(And thanks a lot for the visual of a Pierre faced baby. I need brain bleach!)