Thursday, June 3, 2010

Spoiler Alert

So while I was watching the first few minutes of Game 3, I started to fall asleep (I had just come home from Friendly's and I was full of food). My dumbass self didn't think to record it, but I noticed later that the game was going to be televised again later on NHL Network, so I decided to record it. Well, I went to work today, planning to watch the game tonight when I got home. My boss decided to tell me when he saw me "Well, the Flyers finally stole one from the Hawks." Thanks for the spoiler, ass. I still decided to watch the game when I got home though. That's when, at the very beginning of the game, the score scrolled across the bottom of the screen. This might sound strange, but once I know the score of the game in advance, I just can't bring myself to watch the game. It's like when someone spoils the end of a movie. Oh well, there's always tomorrow I guess.

1 comment:

TheRealDFG said...

Just fast forward to about the 10 minute mark of the third period. That's when it got entertaining.