Saturday, May 1, 2010

Canucks win...ugh.

The Canucks have taken the first game by storm with a 5-1 victory over the Hawks. I don't have much of a vested interest in this series, other than the NHL Playoff Challenge (tryin' to win that sweet bubble hockey table). It just makes me sick thinking about all of the Canucks fans gloating over tonight's victory. This might get me some hate mail (or worse, a beer bottle broken over my head or laser pointer shined into my eyes), and I know that not all Canucks fans are douchebags, but there are some of you who have just made a bad name for your team and city. From the Rink does a great job of pointing out this fact. Calm down...you are starting to rank up there with Flyers fans. And Canucks Day, even though you've only made it into the second round of the playoffs? Give me a break. Learn a lesson from the Caps fans, and please don't have the audacity to think you have already won the Cup. You may be sorely mistaken.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Hello! I thought I should leave a comment instead of just being a creepy silent follower. I'm another 26 year old Ohioan Pens fan. I enjoyed what you've posted so far. Can't wait to read more!

P.S. Awesome banner :)