Sunday, May 9, 2010

Habs 1, Pens 2

The Pens looked much better this game. Flower was nothing short of amazing, and it was a strong effort by everyone on the team. Here are your key points to the game:

1. Great move by Disco for scratching Fedotenko and Poni, since they have both been pretty worthless. Having Rupp back in the lineup will provide a big body in front of the net to screen Halak. Welcome back Billy G!

2. Letang's accuracy has gotten a million times better, and he couldn't have picked a better time. He probably feels he needs to justify his new paycheck.

3. Expect to see a lot more of Letestu next season. With the way he has been playing, I don't see how he couldn't have a spot in the starting lineup.

4. I seriously almost had a heart attack at the very end of this game.

5. I forgot to note the other day that part of the reason I had a shitty day at work was because some asshole called me a fat pig. I'm the same size as Gionta (5'7", 175lbs.), just flabbier. :-)


Sharks-Wings

The Sharks have officially advanced to the next round. What amazes me is that Colorado seemed to give them a harder time than the Wings did. I think that is mostly due to the amazing play of Craig Anderson. He was a beast in that series, even if he is a little bit of a creeper.



I'm pumped up for tomorrow since it's the first game I will get to see live in a while. We can do it! Let's go Pens!

No comments: