Sunday, May 23, 2010

Now I want a PS3 more than ever...

This just deserved its own post. From Puck Daddy comes this awesome news. This just sounds like the most awesome version of the NHL games. I wish I knew more about the junior leagues, but it's difficult when you can't really see many of the games and get much exposure to the teams and their players. The only time I got to see any of the junior league players this year was when I was watching the World Junior Championship and the small amount of the Memorial Cup I saw. All I can tell you is that Gabriel Bourque is one of the fastest skaters I've seen since Pavel Bure. The Pens need to steal him from Nashville, then we would have the winger that we need so badly for the first line. I was also very impressed with the play of David Savard. He'll be a fantastic addition for the Blue Jackets sometime in the future. I just wish Moncton wouldn't have gotten destroyed in the Memorial Cup, I really enjoyed watching them play.

No comments: