Saturday, May 15, 2010

Why did it have to be Philly?

Honestly, WHY!? I guess now all of us Pens fans are now stuck rooting for the Habs. Honestly, as horrible as this sounds, the only team in the running now that I wouldn't mind seeing win the Cup is Chicago, and I don't really want to see them win either because of Hossa. Anyway, here are your predictions for round 3.

Chicago over San Jose in 6 games. I think I might be using my heart a little more than my head in this one.

Habs over Philly in 6. Ditto.

We'll see how this plays out, and if Philly makes it to the finals, I'll probably puke.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

My sentiments exactly! Every team left has more cons than pros. I honestly can't ever remember the final four sucking this badly.

It helps a little that my dad is a Hawks fan. After they lost last year he joined me in rooting for the Pens. The least I can do is return the favor, but I can't imagine feeling terribly sorry for Hossa if he loses a third straight Stanley Cup.