Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pregame stuff

I just got my tickets from express mail, which has made the fact that I will actually be going to the game tonight really sink in. (I got the tickets on ebay from a season ticket holder. Aubrey, you'll be pleased to know that the ticket has a picture of Kris Letang on it :-)) <---my smiley has a double chin...hehe. I'll take a picture of it and post it on here later. This is it...this is the night. It's sobering to think that this might be the last game at the Igloo. I have so many fond memories of the old barn. But let's not think like that. Let's have the last game at the Igloo be a win. If any of you will be at the game tonight, or even if you're just at home sitting in front of the T.V., cheer loud and proud. We don't need no stinkin' "Ole" chant, all we need is pure heart and soul. Scream your lungs out. Do it for your team...do it for the Igloo. Let's go Pens!!!!!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Aw, how sad that the best looking ticket ever was for such an ugly game! I'm a little bit jealous anyway. I would have loved to have been there to cheer the guys and the Igloo one more time. The ovation the crowd gave them at the end got me all teary. Pens fans are awesome :)