Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Late with the post again...

Sorry for being so late with this post. Because of my work schedule, I've had to DVR the last few games, and I got behind on watching them. I'm not going to recap the games, since it's old news already. So the Flyers are in the Finals, and I almost drank this:




Then this dude stopped me:



It was almost as if the Habs finally ran out of steam. Philly was able to do something that the Caps and the Pens couldn't do: stop the seemingly unstoppable Mike Cammalleri. My prediction for this series: Chicago will take it in 5. Let's go Hawks!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Lol at Mr. Yuk. If someone was dumb enough to mistake bleach (or another potentially poisonous product) for a tasty beverage do you suppose a frowny face sticker is really going to stop them from drinking it? I mean, if they looked closely enough to see the warning wouldn't they have also noticed that they're about to accidentally ingest a bottle of bleach?!

LETSGOPENS2925 said...

I dunno, as a little kid, for some odd reason, Mr. Yuk scared the shit out of me. LOL